The Devon Sexual health Service provides free and confidential testing and treatment services for sexual infections, along with advice on a wide range of sexual health contraceptive issues. They provide these services from Castle Circus health Centre and Newton Abbot Community Hospital.
Services they can help with:
- Information and advice on sexually transmitted infections
- Free screening and treatment for all sexually transmitted infections
- Advice and treatment for genital skin problems and sexual function problems
- Confidential HIV tests
- PrEP (Post exposure prophylaxis following sexual exposure HIV)
- All methods of contraception, including emergency contraception
- Free condoms and trial packs of the female condom
- Chlamydia screening testing kits
- Well woman smears
They offer a range of both appointment and walk-in services for contraception and sexual health care. To make an appointment contact 0300 303 3989. Visit there opening times page here.
Pregnancy Advisory Service (ToPAS)
Torbay's Pregnancy Advisory Service offers free, confidential support and counselling to women with an unplanned pregnancy.
The team of experienced doctors and nurses will help you, in a caring and non-judgemental way, to reach a decision that's right for you. They will help you explore options available to you; including continuing with the pregnancy, adoption or termination (abortion).
Clinic sessions are offered at castle Circus Health Centre
To make an appointment call: 01803 656 500
Castle Circus Health Centre
01803 656 500
Newton Abbot Community Hospital
Jetty Marsh Road
01626 324 500