Show Side Menu
Young Peoples Page

Dental Information

Dental Emergency / Out of hours care

If you are experiency dental problems please be aware the GP's will NOT be able to help you and you will have to contact a qualified dentist.

If you are registered at a dentist and require urgent dental help please contact them for advice.

If you are not registered with a dentist you can contact 111, they will be able to provide information for dental services in your area. 

Useful links:

NHS Dental Info

Devon Doctors Info